Words that end in “itis” usually equal bad news. This four-letter Greek suffix means inflammation. Derived from another Greek word, “arthron” means joint, and together arthron and itis create a painful condition in which joints because swollen, stiff, and sore. Most people believe that only older people develop arthritis, and while the majority of those […]
Tag Archives: joint surgery
- Becoming a Father: A guy’s perspective March 26, 2014
- Get Heart Healthy! April 4, 2012
- Taking Care of the Caretakers – Women’s Services October 26, 2012
- Finding a New Doctor: Must-Ask Questions for Your New Physician September 10, 2013
- Getting More Exercise Out of Daily Activities July 23, 2013
- Want to be Healthier? Get a Dog June 2, 2016
- Advancing Stroke Care May 7, 2015
- Alaska Regional Hospital Offers Revolutionary Pain Blocking Procedures to Total Knee Patients October 27, 2014
- What You Need to Know About Enterovirus or EV-D68 September 12, 2014
- A Checklist for Your Third Trimester August 1, 2014
- klastufka: Thanks for your comment, and congratulations, Kell...
- Kelly: Over the past few months I have experience burst o...
- Magda Herbin: I'm trying to get fit! It’s hard to come by knowle...
- what is high blood pressure: however, you would be surprised what will happen ...
- Jay: sweet baby girl is already nine mohtns!!! a0 i can...
50 years ACLS active lifestyle activity air ambulance alaska cancer care alliance Alaska ER ambulance arthritic arthritis arthritis medicine arthritis treatment ATLS babies baby basal joint bleeding blood loss Breast Exams Breast Self Exam BSE cancer cancer care cancer care center cancer cells cancer treatment cardiovascular emergency Emergency Care emergency room ER featured heart disease hospital labor and delivery maternity newborn OBGYN Orthopedics physician stress stroke surgeon surgery tips